Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Day The Oil Stopped


The Day The Oil Stopped

By Fred Chittum



Published: 5/30/2013

Format: Perfect Bound Softcover(B/W)

Pages: 222

Size: 5x8

ISBN: 978-1-47599-070-6

Print Type: B/W



Overview:



“I had no more stepped off the last stair step when I heard the gun shots ring out and the franti c scream from my mother. I tripped over my own self twice as I raced back up the stairs, through the kitchen and out the back door. The fi rst thing I saw was my mother lying face down in the grass across the alley way. I ran straightaway across the back yard, screaming as I ran.”



Our Author takes us into the life of a small town Iowa family. Explosions of the oil fi eld regions of the Persian and Saudi Gulf coast means disaster for their town. Go along the journey with Michael Larson and his family as they encounter the good and evil of the people in their community and discover the new world they help create.



Sources: http://bookstore.iuniverse.com/Products/SKU-000657973/the-day-the-oil-stopped.aspx


0 comments:

Post a Comment