Monday, July 22, 2013

iUniverse Author Patty Brant

NIEA logo.png

iUniverse blog recently congratulated one of our debut authors on being a Finalist in the very tough 2013 Indie Excellence Book Awards-Mystery Category for her book Bitter Secrets and in doing so asked her to be a guest author on the blog. This is what she said on book awards.

2013 Indie Excellence Book Awards-Mystery Category -tough!


“When I entered the contest I thought – “Oh, well, it can’t hurt to try! And I was right. It sure didn’t hurt. In fact, when I was notified that I was a finalist, there was no pain at all!

I do have to confess to being more than a little surprised. With all the submissions they get from everywhere, it took a while to sink in. People who really know books, people whose lives are books, people in the industry thought my story made the grade.

Now, that was food for thought. And it is for me.”


Click here to read the full article

0 comments:

Post a Comment