Thursday, July 4, 2013

iUniverse a Big Thumbs Up!


iUniverse recently contacted newly self-published Rising Star author of the comic novel, “Crystal Balls”, Bill Rogers, to ask if he would consider being a guest author on the iUniverse blog. This is what he said:-


“I was scared when I signed up for iUniverse’s editorial services, because my co-author is dead. Steve Mueller passed away ten years ago, right after he and I finished a screenplay version of “Crystal Balls.” So when iUniverse hooked me up with an editor, I was afraid the editor would make a bunch of lousy suggestions, and Steve isn’t around to defend himself, and it would be awkward. However, the iUniverse editor was great, and actually made fantastic suggestions. After we were done, “Crystal Balls” was better than before. In fact, it’s now the best it can be.”

Read more: iUniverse publishing newly self-published author, Bill Rogers

0 comments:

Post a Comment