Wednesday, July 3, 2013

More Things in Heaven – Coincidence?

In the overview of “More Things in Heaven – Coincidence?”, iUniverse published author Bill Bosworth says:-


“Things that I never dreamed possible have been occurring in my life largely as a result of four trips to India where I explored the teachings, practices, and writings of several great spiritual leaders. I have”More Things in Heaven – Coincidence?” seen miracles and experienced them within my own body for which I have no logical explanation. This book is about them and about the feeling of expansive love that accompanied them.”


“More Things in Heaven – Coincidence?”received four stars from the Clarion Review. This has earned it a spot in the iUniverse Book Review website. “More Things in Heaven – Coincidence?” is available at the iUniverse Bookstore.

Read more: iUniverse Book Review: More Things in Heaven – Coincidence?

via http://iuniversereviews.blogspot.com/







via http://iuniversepublishing.wordpress.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment