Tuesday, July 30, 2013

iUniverse authors get B.R.A.G.GING rights

Excuse the pun, but the Better Readers Appreciation Group (B.R.A.G) has just awarded its latest round of Medallion Honorees and iUniverse Publishing is pleased that the following books and authors have received this prestigious award.
iUniverse Betrayal by Michele Kallio

Awarded in the historical fiction genre, this Canadian debut author has received excellent reviews, best summed up by Melysah Bunting for TheLitCritic:

“The book is a real page turner and has all of my favorite ingredients: history, intrigue, secrets, love, passion, betrayal and mystery. Although the chapters were told by different characters, I didn’t find it at all confusing and Kallio made me indentify with each of the characters. I didn’t like her portrayal of Jane Boleyn, George Boleyn’s wife, but that’s just me. All of the characters were believable and I enjoyed the contrast between the two historical periods and the lives of the two women. The story was drawn together beautifully at the end, with all the different threads and the reasoning behind Lydia’s dreams. I hope that Kallio will produce more novels as this was an excellent debut.”

Click here to read the full article

0 comments:

Post a Comment